Wednesday, May 18, 2011

'I don't think I look like Katrina Kaif' (Zarine Khan )

Sonil Dedhia in Mumbai

Zarine Khan made her debut last year in Salman Khan's Veer but her striking resemblance with Salman's ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif piqued everybody's interest more than her work.

The pretty actress is back in the spotlight with an item number in Salman Khan's Ready. 


In conversation with Sonil Dedhia, Zarine sheds light on her weight issues, Katrina Kaif and new projects.

The song Character Dheela has become a rage.

Yes, I am really happy people have loved the song and it is topping the charts. After Character Dheela became a hit, people's perception about me has changed. People have started accepting me and it feels nice.

Did you have to make any preparation for the song?

I had to put on my dancing shoes and I love dancing. I have learnt Bharatnatyam and belly dancing. For Character Dheela, we did dance rehearsals starting 10 days before the shoot date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geek